- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 6 ounce No-Salt-Added Tomato Paste
- 1 14 ounce can No-Salt-Added Diced Tomatoes with juice
- 1 16 ounce box gluten free pasta
- 8 cups water or low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil julienned
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Optional Vegan cheese to top
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over low heat. Add the garlic and onions and sauté on low heat for 5-6 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir well to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with vegan cheese if desired. Enjoy!