Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
- 2 red bell peppers cut into 1″ chunks
- 4 carrots cut into 1/2″ thick coins
- 2 yellow squash cut into 1/2″ thick half circles
- 1 pound broccoli trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion trimmed and cut into 1/2″ thick wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In one large bowl add 1/2 tablespoon of oil and gently toss onions, then place onto tray. Do the same for every veggie except the broccoli when you use a full tablespoon.
- Arrange them in a single layer onto your cookie sheet in the order of the rainbow: red bell pepper, carrots, yellow squash, broccoli and red onion.
- Sprinkle on Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until they’re just starting to brown and the carrots are fork tender.