Dill & Mushroom Egg Cups
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup homogenized milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- black pepper, paprika and salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Grease a 12-muffin tray with vegetable non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, paprika, salt and pepper. Add frozen vegetables, mushrooms, dill, green onions until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into each of the muffin cups until each are filled.
- Sprinkle each muffin cup with cheddar cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve right away or store in airtight container for up to four days in the fridge or up to one month in the freezer.