Send your story to the SjSC
The Sjögren’s Society of Canada collects stories to utilize with public policy makers, fellow advocates, and the public. Personal stories are powerful, persuasive tools for the public, government officials and their staff. If you wish to share your story with the SjSC please be assured that we will not use your story without prior consent and no names will be disclosed without permission.
- Share your story and how it has affected your family, work and quality of life.
- Personalize your writing style.
- Fill in the categories you wish (not all fields must be filled)
Include the following if applicable to you:
- If a particular medication has helped you, explain why and how.
- If you are currently benefiting from a medication that is under review by Health Canada and discuss expediting the drug approval process.