After Your Social
(Note that if you send stories and pictures, you are agreeing to allow the SjSC to use same for posts and promotion of this event.)
- Collect and total all the amounts from your Donation Forms
- Use the Donation Tally Form to record your totals from your Sweet Treat Social.
- Deposit all cash into your bank account and write a personal cheque made out to the Sjögren’s Society of Canada to cover the cash amount. Do not send cash.
Send your cheque, any other cheques collected at your party, Donation Forms and Tally Sheet as soon as possible to:
Sjögren’s Society of Canada
32 Oneida Drive, Brantford, ON N3S 0A8,
Attention: Sweet Treat Social
- Send in the money raised by the September 15, 2014 deadline for a chance to win prizes.
- The Sjögren’s Society of Canada will send an official tax receipt directly to the donor after the event for donations of $15 or more.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the participant to fill out the Donation Form with accurate and complete information with the Donor’s full name, address – including postal code, phone number so that the SjSC can issue tax receipts.
- Send Thank you card to your guests and tell them how much they helped raise for Sjögren’s.
- Be sure to thank your helpers too!
- Share your news on Facebook and tweet your Sweet Treat success on Twitter.
YOU DID IT!
Thank you for YOUR support of the Sjögren’s Society of Canada.
It is contributions like yours that allow us to outreach to more Canadians and work together to provide better support and understanding of this serious condition, decrease diagnosis time, spark Sjögren’s research, and find a cure for Sjögren’s Syndrome.