Day of Your Sweet Treat Social
Decorating with blue and white … balloons, streamers, or tablecloths and napkins will set the party spirit.
- As the party host, it is a good idea to get the ball rolling and let everyone know you made a donation to Sjögren’s whether it is in the donation jar or your pledge on the donation form.
- Place a donation jar prominently for those wanting to make a cash contribution and don’t require a receipt.
- Display Thank you flyer flyer so that guests know where their donations are going.
- Download Awareness Flyer – Sweet Treat Socialand Sjögren’s Facts to display.
- Kindly ask the guests to fill-out the Donation Form for cash and cheque donations of $15 or more. Be sure to include the donor’s name, full address, phone number, email information and amount of donation. Please ensure that it is legible. Tax receipts will be provided by the SjSC after your event.
- People can also make a secure donation at www.sjogrenscanada.org/donations/ if they prefer.
- Share awareness about Sjögren’s from the Sjögren’s Facts or give everyone a copy to read.
- Don’t forget to capture the moment. Take lots of pictures or videos to share with us. Don’t hold back, click away!
- HAVE FUN!